Drop shadow is, without a doubt, the most popular technique for giving your product a natural-looking appearance in product images. When it comes to selling online, it’s a subtle effect that makes a big difference. Customers will spend more time on your eCommerce website and purchase products if you devote more time and effort to product photography and post-production processing. There are many advantages of drop shadows that you can take look at in our previous post.
Post-production processing, by the way, does not require a large budget or a lot of time. Choose UCP, a leading image editing company capable of producing flawless shadows on your product images. We provide a free trial to help you decide whether or not to hire us for your project. After a free trial, you also can request for making some changes.
Before uploading product images to your eCommerce website, let’s take a look at why do you need drop shadow for product images.
Drop Shadow Keep Your Product Floating On a Plain Background
It is highly recommended that you fine-tune your images after photography in order to capture your customers’ attention. Customers usually don’t want to see Palin background images because they can feel unrealistic. This is where drop shadow comes in. It’s a subtle effect that allows your products to float on a plain background, making them appear more realistic than ever.
Also, It will create a well-balanced image that will catch your clients’ attention. The disadvantage is that creating a drop shadow is not easy; creating a perfect shadow may take more time and effort. So, if you don’t think you can make it on your own, you should hire a professional.
Drop Shadow Creates More Depth To Your Products
When you use a drop shadow on your product images, it adds more depth and detail to the image, which is something that customers always want to see when shopping online. It can also assist you in cloning your drop shadow across different areas of an image in order to create a greater sense of depth and reality. Every eCommerce business owner, retailer, and photographer uses shadows in their images on a regular basis. You may fall behind if you aren’t.
Makes Your Products Pop
When it comes to selling your products, getting noticed by customers is crucial. Fine-tune your product images and add drop shadows to make them more appealing if you want to catch the customer’s attention. Keep in mind that product images drive 70% of your customers to make a purchase, while text information inspires the remaining 30%. As a result, using unappealing or plain background images will not guarantee your success.
Increases The Quality Of Your Product Images
Customers care about the quality of your products, and you care about your company. The quality of products on an eCommerce website is reflected in the images, so you’ll need to make your images more appealing to attract customers. When compared to your non-virtual brick-and-mortar stores, you can create a stronger online presence with the right images. Quality images not only increase sales but also raise brand awareness.
Makes It Realistic
Drop shadow creation for products is critical for an eCommerce business to appear natural and appealing to customers. With shadow, they will be able to understand and trust them before making a purchase. Also, the drop shadow can significantly increase your potential sales. As a result, your store must appear sharp and professional, just like the world’s best-looking supermarkets.
Is it Okay to Hire a Professional Drop Shadow Services?
Hiring a professional drop shadow service comes with tons of benefits, including bulk image editing, a professional touch, high-quality work, and quick turnaround. On the other hand, making shadows on your own can take a long time and a lot of effort, so you might miss out on other important work for your company. If you’re looking for an image editing company you can rely on UCP and get the best results you’ve ever seen.
Why You Should Choose Us As Your Drop Shadow Service Provider
We’re a well-known photo editing company that has created drop shadows for some of the world’s most well-known brands, including Nike, Adidas, and Walmart. We have experts on staff who can create a shadow that will enthrall your customers while also enhancing the overall appeal of your product photographs. We’ve also been providing drop shadow services for over a decade, establishing ourselves as a market leader. You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for top-notch natural shadow and image editing services.
We offer a wide range of picture editing and enhancement services, including digital Image Enhancements ranging from simple color correction to more complex image editing. Shadow touch-ups are unquestionably required! We can complete your project in the timeframe you require, using top-of-the-line skills and techniques. To see how appealing shadows we can provide, get 5 images modified for free.